Partnering to Transform the Supply Chain through Complete Clinical Traceability
Download it Now!
Fill out the form below to access the full resource.
Transforming the health of a clinical supply chain while empowering clinicians and protecting patients.
Genesis worked closely with the Royal United Hospitals Bath NHS Foundation Trust to transform the health of its clinical supply chain while empowering clinicians and protecting patients. With 500,000 patients and 4,500 staff, the Trust required an innovative, data-driven solution for its clinical traceability needs. Download this case study to learn what makes Genesis a leader in clinical traceability and analytics, and how Genesis' solution for the Trust can be applied to other hospital systems.
In this case study we will discuss:
- Genesis’ Advanced Automation and Insight
- How the Trust Simplified Processes, Reduced Wastage, Enhanced Safety, and Improved the Flow of Supplies
- Ways to Optimize Clinical Traceability Across the Entire Patient Journey
- The Benefits of a Seamless Integration Process
- How the Trust Tackled COVID-19 Challenges